Gur Nalo Ishq Mitha (The YOYO Remake Yo Yo Honey Singh - Money B

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Gur Nalo Ishq Mitha (The YOYO Remake Yo Yo Honey Singh

Gur Nalo Ishq Mitha (The YOYO Remake Yo Yo Honey Singh

Yo Yo Honey Singh's new track, Gur Nalo Ishq Mitha, a recreated version of the original chartbuster is here. Interestingly, for the remake, Yo Yo has collaborated with the original singer, Malkit Singh

KEY HIGHLIGHTS

Yo Yo Honey Singh collaborates with Malkit Singh for the remake of Gur Naalo Ishq Mitha.This is the song's second remake this year after it was recreated for Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga.


After Makhna, Yo Yo Honey Singh is back with another single, this time a reproduced adaptation of the hit chartbuster of the 90s, Gur Naalo Ishq Mitha. The tune has an enormous review worth even today and that was likely the reason it as reproduced early this year in Sonam Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, Juhi Chawla and Rajkummar Rao starrer Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga and furthermore for Sunny Deol, Kangana Ranaut film I Love New Year. For every one of the 90s children, this tune holds an exceptional spot in their souls as the video highlighting Malaika Arora and Jas Arora was a fury.

Dissimilar to the past one sung by Malkit Singh or the reproduced variant from Ek Ladki Ko Aisa Laga, Gur Naalo Ishq Mitha by Yo Honey Singh utilizes the kind of the 90s great and is really an alternate tune without anyone else. The Golder Star Malkit Singh is likewise a piece of this melody and can be heard murmuring the title stanza however the change is about Yo Honey Singh and his rap. The video likewise includes him broadly. By and large, I enjoyed the dynamic quality of the music video.

Look at Gur Naalo Ishq Mitha (The YO Remake) beneath:

Presently, look at the first track highlighting Malaika Arora and Jas Arora:

Another form from Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut starrer I Love New Year:

Also, the one from Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga:

RELATED NEWS

Yo Honey SinghYo Yo Honey Singh on preparing for the 'first' Bhangra Hip Hop track: 'We have 250 individuals working'

Screen capture from Yo Honey Singh's new melody Funk You[WATCH] Yo Honey Singh's new tune Funk You out: Sunny Leone's mermaid demonstration dazzles fans

Nectar Singh has been reserved by Punjab PoliceRapper Honey Singh booked by Punjab Police for utilizing 'foul' verses in his tune Makhna

Considering it the greatest joint effort, Yo Honey Singh stated, "This is the greatest coordinated effort of my life. I was around 12-15 years of age when I heard his tune. At that point Malkit Singh made a remix of it during my more youthful days. I never figured I would almost certainly work together with somebody like him. Around eight years back, he sang in my collection International Villager however because of some reason, we couldn't make a video of that tune. I'm tremendously energized that Malkit Singh comes in the snare line and shot with us for this melody. This is huge thing for me. I'm certain everybody will love this old school-new school blend since we have kept Malkit Paji's snare line for what it's worth yet the music, beats and my refrains are extremely urban. It's my sequential joint effort with T-Series and Bhushanji. They assume a major job in my melodic voyage. The sort of help and trust that Bhushanji has appeared in me and in my undertakings, I will be grateful for it. Presently with Gur Nalo Ishq Mitha it turns out to be progressively extraordinary."

            watch now 

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment